It is convenient to create a group when you wish to share access to an entire pool of users, all with similar Permissions and Restrictions to the same Doors.
How to Create a Group:
- Login to your Kisi Admin Dashboard.
- Select ‘Groups’ on the navigational bar
- Select ‘Add Group’.
- Key in the name and description of your Group, then ‘Save’.
- The next step would be to add doors to the group. Scroll down, and you will see the option ‘Locks’.
- Click on the slider bar for the doors you want this group to have access to.
- You have the option of applying restrictions to the group here as well
How to Add Users to a Group
- Click on ‘Members’ on the navigational bar
- Add the email address of each user you would like to share access with.
- Input in which group you want this user to have access to. The groups you have created should appear in a dropdown box.
Every User added will have access to all the Doors in the Group. They will also have all of the related Group Restrictions applied to them.